Spacebuff

L.A. Mod Hamachi Server Lists/How To

G'day all

Been thinking and looking around for a current list of Hamachi Servers, how to use Hamachi I did not find a clear out line of whats what and who is who.

How Hamachi works

To use the program Hamachi to play the game online, you simply must join into a network(Aussie LA) together by providing your hamachi IP address, once everyone who is playing is on the same network in hamachi, you enter the hamachi IP address of the HOST computer for the game into the DIRECT IP connection option and join their game. No need to use Internet or lan rooms.

So in simple terms, load up Hamachi, login to a network, get the host IP, load up EM4 and Mod, go to Mulitplayer, click over to direct IP, type in the host ip and u should be in the host lobby room, then start playing.

So i was thinking of a clear way to set things up, how about this. use your MP to state what your doing.

Thank you for the people who helped out and tested a few taticts out with me and we found 3 that work well.

Here is a list of titles and a quick breff on some setups.

Medical - Takes care of all Medical

Fire/Rescue - Takes care of all fires, rescues, hasmat, large emergenceys.

Police - Takes care of all crime and shutting down ares

TEC/Support -Takes care of all Tec and Clean up's and supports in close down's, fires, rescues, med's

You look after all areas but u only look after your emergenceys under your job titile. Tec/Support is only teck untill extra fire/EMS/Police need to be called in. For this to work all players must restrict them self to no more than 4-5 units in play at any one time.

North - 1 Police, 1 small swat team, 2 fire trucks, 2 ambo, 1 teck and all towing.

South - 2 police SVU, 2 swat teams, 1 rescue truck, HASMAT, water rescue, fire boat, 1 ambo just streacher

East - 3 Ambos, 2 fire truck, 1 ladder, Doc car and fome tankers, 1 fire ute/4x4/pick up's. IN CHARGE OF BIG EMERGENCYS (can call in anything to deal with large EM, Unmarked police only.

West - 2 police, 2 ambos, 2 fire ute/4x4/pick up's, chopper support for police/fire/EMS, 1 teck and heavy lifting.

All areas have to support each other.

Airport - 2 Police, 2 Fire, 1 Ambo, 1 tec

Harbor - 1 police, 1 fire, water rescue, fire boat, heavy lifting, towing

Inner City - 3 police, 2 Ambos, 2 fire trucks, 1 ladder

Outter City 1 police, 1 large swat, HASMAT, Rescue, bush fire truck

All Support Inner City Command, ICC directs players to support in emergencys. EG. the bush fire in the north, ICC sends fire plane, and outter city to send fire truck in support. Earthquake ICC directs all ambos out and gets other players to call in more, ICC fights the main fire and shuts down arera.

Well you get the point.

All work well and work better if u can talk to your team mates, not text them. But the main thing is you have to talk to each other and support look at the Emergency, think do u need to be there, act quick, if your called in support your mates dont bunch up abound them and keep an eye on eveything.

Dont know about anyone else but if u want to play the game, play the game!!!!! Yes its funny to watch 30 cops run in to a bush fire to fight it or lay spikes down to stop any one else from playing, but kids games are not welcome.

Now for the server list, well thats simple. just the name and password and how often u may be online. (but i am sure u talk in your own rooms and come up with times) some simple rules for your server and thats it.

So Feel Free to add your servers here to the list.

If we can keep it to the point here and stop saying i am ready for a game at this time bla bla all over the place it should be good. Now I know people have been here for some time and have good forum going but i still could not find what i needed to know in one spot, and I hope this helps. A bit of info on Hamachi and some Hamachi servers.

EDIT, Downtown LA, Not run by me anymore, clamed by someone else, Who I dont know.

Downtown LA

PW you will have to PM me as this surver is only for good players. Meet most nights at midnight 0001Hrs, Sydney Australian time, +10GMT.

LAPD is taken by myself. BUT EMS/Tec, FD-Rescue, FD-HAZMAT are open.

Hi!

Hamachi is a greate programm!

Why dont post here several VPN names with their password for everybody to play, when Standard Common Server is down (as it is now)

Lets play original Em-4 now!

Everybody can play there anytime (No need waiting for me =))

VPN name: Emergency

password: emergency

G'day All

Been offline for a little while, been in hospital fighting cancer.

I thank the person(s) who looked after the Aussie LA server, if u wish to keep doing it just PM me and let me know who your are. Thanks

In the mean time I am starting a new server ( Aussie Downtown LA )

Same Rules as Aussie LA

Join in for a good game, PM for passwords.

Also I am running skype server, English speeking only please

Been offline for a little while, been in hospital fighting cancer.

I thank the person(s) who looked after the Aussie LA server, if u wish to keep doing it just PM me and let me know who your are. Thanks

Wow,

that's a very shocking message. :mellow: I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you lots of strength. I really hope you kick some ass and you can overcome the disease. You'll be in my thoughts, if you need any help or something just ask.

G'day

Aussie Downtown LA, Hamachi server refreshed, have to PM for password, or if you know it rejoin.

Also any other servers are welcome to post here and add to the list, just refresh/update yhen you can. we all get players who join have a game then dont see them anymore.

Guest wheawell
Downtown LA

PW you will have to PM me as this surver is only for good players. Meet most nights at midnight 0001Hrs, Sydney Australian time, +10GMT.

When you join this game please make sure your MP name is the Job title you are doing.

When connected to this surver we will go through everything as a group.

is the fd-rescure still avidull plz