jockerr

How to buy vehicle in netherland mod?

I have just been playing the Euskadi and Czech mod and as they seem to have the same problem with buying vehicles as described above I have just had a look in the freeplaybase.xml file for both mods and LA mod and as that file only seem to contain the vehicles (and number of each vehicle you start with) I am wondering how to edit the total amount of vehicles (garage space I suppose)?

In LA mod you can buy more vehicles than you have already without selling another vehicle, but in Euskadi mod (and probably Czech mod, but havent checked that mod) you have to sell vehicles before buying a new vehicle, so my question is

How do I change the garage space so I can buy vehicles without selling other vehicles first?

(I do know that I could set all vehicle numbers in the freeplaybase.xml file to 10 or something else so I would not need to buy any vehicles but I want to use my money too :holdglass: )

I have just been playing the Euskadi and Czech mod and as they seem to have the same problem with buying vehicles as described above I have just had a look in the freeplaybase.xml file for both mods and LA mod and as that file only seem to contain the vehicles (and number of each vehicle you start with) I am wondering how to edit the total amount of vehicles (garage space I suppose)?

In LA mod you can buy more vehicles than you have already without selling another vehicle, but in Euskadi mod (and probably Czech mod, but havent checked that mod) you have to sell vehicles before buying a new vehicle, so my question is

How do I change the garage space so I can buy vehicles without selling other vehicles first?

(I do know that I could set all vehicle numbers in the freeplaybase.xml file to 10 or something else so I would not need to buy any vehicles but I want to use my money too :holdglass: )

you can do that, by edditing the fp_params_endless.xml file

look for a line that says parking space

increase that number and your done

<MaxParkingSpace value="35" />

to

<MaxParkingSpace value="250" />

Or something like that.

(that file is in the mod folder, called specs.)

I just tried it in Latvia Mod and Euskadi Mod (Czech Mod did not have that problem even though I wrote that first) and it did not seem to work.

I think that it could be because Latvia Mod does not have an fp_params_endless.xml file and Euskadi Mod has an freeplayparameters.xml file instead.

Could that be the cause or do I need to look for another reason?

okey for both mods it's basic work.

go to:

..\Emergency 4\Data\Specs**

** ..\ your instalation path

Copy the file fp_params_endless.xml to:

(for latvia mod)

..\Emergency 4\Mods\Latvia Mod\Specs**

(and for Euskadi mod)

..\Mods\Euskadi 1.0\Specs**

Make the changes in the file as i said in my previous post and all works well.

*tested and working for me

Edited by Tian318