Guest CFD102

Chicago mod

Hello everyone i was wondering if any of the modding teams could make a Chicago mod pack, and hopefully have both 75ft and 100ft ladder trucks and 75ft rear mount tower and a 100ft tiller tower. i think it would be cool to have those in the game. also their are some cool fire engines out there in the states. one for example is 1994 e-one freightliner pumper eng. 07 pained black and white of jack daniels. also the skywalker ranch fire brigade engie co 1589 pierce engine. you can find images of these engines on code3.net

thanks

Don't want to be rude but why don't you learn how to mod and make it by yourself? ;)

I would like to learn, however I learn by seeing and doing, ie watching someone work and working along side as they go. but I can provide assistance in any way possiable, or i could attempt it with help from another. ive never been able to figure out how to make mods but would like to learn.

Hello everyone i was wondering if any of the modding teams could make a Chicago mod pack, and hopefully have both 75ft and 100ft ladder trucks and 75ft rear mount tower and a 100ft tiller tower. i think it would be cool to have those in the game. also their are some cool fire engines out there in the states. one for example is 1994 e-one freightliner pumper eng. 07 pained black and white of jack daniels. also the skywalker ranch fire brigade engie co 1589 pierce engine. you can find images of these engines on code3.net

thanks

The Sky Walker Ranch Fire Birgade is in Northern California, not Chicago

Also the Jack Daniels Fire Brigade is in Tennessee.

It would be very cool if they were put into the game, but I don't think anyone would do it.

Those who have the skills are busy with their own projects.

Though it would be cool to have U.S. industrial Fire Brigade mod.

The Sky Walker Ranch Fire Birgade is in Northern California, not Chicago

Also the Jack Daniels Fire Brigade is in Tennessee.

It would be very cool if they were put into the game, but I don't think anyone would do it.

Those who have the skills are busy with their own projects.

Though it would be cool to have U.S. industrial Fire Brigade mod.

Lol, since when does George Lucas have it's own fire station in his ranch? I never knew it...

But does it serve the nearby places as well or only incidents inside the Skywalker ranch?