Guest Panicxz

Counter Strike Source Non-steam Server

Guest Panicxz

Hey,

I'm currently looking for a...partner? or someone to help me run a css non steam server. I already got the server (I got like 200 :P) but I know nothing about CS:S.

So I'm looking for someone to help me with the commands, mods...and managing the server itself.

You don't have to pay for anything, you just need to be responsible for the server and for at least bringing up more people to the clan. I will be taking care of the server, I will be getting a domain and I will be dealing with the hosting part, you just take care of the CSS server and anything that has to do with it.

The server is already up if anyone wants to try it: 67.18.109.194:27015

The IP willl probably be changing in some weeks since I will be using a new server for this. I just had to use the less crowded server but this server is soon about to die and I will be ordering a new one to replace it. But no worries about the files,mods...etc, I will be transferring them over to the new server whenever I get it.

If anyone's interested, you may email me at: joseraul27@gmail.com

MSN: joseraul27@me.com

AIM: nerotix2792

This is a unique opportunity to start a new clan, you don't have to pay for anything you just have to have fun :)

Just searched for it on steam and I see it. Is it called: "CH Clan recruiting | hack get banned!"?

I like this idea and would help, but I can't since American servers give me latecy of roughly 200 (this one at 175) :(

But can I make a sugesstion?

Try not to use the quake sounds - they are annoying and everyone names them differently, so you end up with tonnes of the same file.

Also, don't know about America, but cs_assault is quite popular. :)

Sounds great though and good luck :)

Guest Panicxz
Just searched for it on steam and I see it. Is it called: "CH Clan recruiting | hack get banned!"?

I like this idea and would help, but I can't since American servers give me latecy of roughly 200 (this one at 175) :(

But can I make a sugesstion?

Try not to use the quake sounds - they are annoying and everyone names them differently, so you end up with tonnes of the same file.

Also, don't know about America, but cs_assault is quite popular. :)

Sounds great though and good luck :)

Yes, That's the server :)

Well I don't really have anything on, just the server and whatever comes with it by default, that's why I'm waiting for someone to help me with it :)

I was thinking about getting another server in UK so europeans get better pings, but that will come with time.