jab16

Required security module cannot be loaded

Whenever i try to play 911 first responders it says a required security module can not be acctivted. This program can not be exicuted can anyone help?

Regards

Jab16

Whenever i try to play 911 first responders it says a required security module can not be acctivted. This program can not be exicuted can anyone help?

Regards

Jab16

I would suggest you repost in the Emergency 4 Help section...where this should be. That way people won't think this is offtopic and will actually be able to help you.

I would suggest you repost in the Emergency 4 Help section...where this should be. That way people won't think this is offtopic and will actually be able to help you.

thanx how do i do that?

ps you rock thanx for help :cheers-mate:

Since the game is secured by Securom, you should try to contact them :)

"A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed."

SecuROM™ has determined a debugging or an emulation tool is running. Please refer to the following procedure to remedy:

* Please deactivate these tools before starting the program. It's not necessary to uninstall them.

* If the problem persists, please send a SecuROM™ analysis file to support@securom.com (see "Support Info" section on how to do that).

http://www.securom.com/support.asp

SecuROM™ Support Information:

If your software title launch problem cannot be solved with the hints given on the corresponding message section, please send a detailed error description and a SecuROM™ analysis file to support@securom.com. Please consult the following steps to generate this analysis file.

We developed this easy-to-use and effective error analysis tool to retrieve information necessary to locate the problem. The information contained in the analysis file is compressed and encrypted.

1. Make sure the original disc (play or launch disc) is in a local CD or DVD-ROM drive.

2. Please reboot your computer and do not start any additional applications.

3. 'Right-click' (click the right button of your mouse) on the desktop shortcut (icon) of the program/game or the actual SecuROM protected executable which can be found in the installation directory of the program/game.

4. A dialog menu will appear. Choose 'Launch Analysis' from the menu choices.

5. After selecting 'Launch Analysis', a disclaimer window will appear.

6. To proceed, please click onto the 'Yes' button.

7. The program will now generate an 'AnalysisLog.sr0' file within the root of your C:\ directory.

8. Please 'zip' (archive) this file (to avoid email corruption) and send it to our official email address support@securom.com together with a description of your problem (e.g. screenshots, further details).

Please be informed the SecuROM™ analysis file does not contain any personal information. It contains only SecuROM™ related information, which allows us to analyze and solve your problem. Click here to download a video, which shows the procedure.

Your SecuROM™ support team.

Since the game is secured by Securom, you should try to contact them :)

http://www.securom.com/support.asp

Wait the game is not illegal copy if i got it of ataris web site is it? cause if it is i will be mad :1046275142_sniper: no just kidding i would feel more like this :1046274283_heul:

not illegal copy

Why are you crying it around then as I didn't even say anything about that?

As I said, contact them, only they can help you with the Security module. That's the point where my knowledge stops. I told you what it could be and can't do more for you then that so just contact them and give them a link to the topic :)