Guest henhen

EM4 Config File in Windows Vista

Guys I was trying to change the resolution of my game to 1440x900 but even after I changed xres & yres in em4.cfg (EM4 Folder) the resolution stay still.

I remember SWAT4 has a different config file in Windows Vista, I was wondering if this apply to 911 FR too.

Can anyone help me locating the em4 config file in Windows Vista?

Appreciate the help. and yes, I've been searching all over Google and this site but still cant find the right answer.

Guys I was trying to change the resolution of my game to 1440x900 but even after I changed xres & yres in em4.cfg (EM4 Folder) the resolution stay still.

I remember SWAT4 has a different config file in Windows Vista, I was wondering if this apply to 911 FR too.

Can anyone help me locating the em4 config file in Windows Vista?

Appreciate the help. and yes, I've been searching all over Google and this site but still cant find the right answer.

I have windows XP and I had to check if the config file was set as a read only file. I had to change it from a read only file and then it worked.

P.S. I run at the same resolution as you. I found if I ran my monitor at it's native resolution the game ran faster then if I ran at a lower setting.