Guest NJFirefighter508

Yet another Crash to Desk Top Topic

Guest NJFirefighter508

Hello, Sorry to start another CTD thread but I am in need of some help, I dont know what is going on with my game. When I play with the LA Mod it crashes anywhere within the first 2 to 30 minutes but when I play regular without any mods playing it crashes anywhere from 30 minutes to 2hrs. It just shuts down without any sign...and as you can imagine is pretty frustrating. I've been reading the forums for the last 4-5 days here and have tried numerous attempts at all the different ideas to fix it that have been posted on here. here is my log file when I am playing WITHOUT the mod enabled.

Guest fwee_4_fwee

Yeah im having the exact same problem. Game crashing in freeplay with LA mod 1.7, did the same with 1.3 but i found half a solution with 1.4, that was to change the value in '<var name="e4_doocclusion" value="1" />' to 0 = <var name="e4_doocclusion" value="0" /> in the em4.cfg file. This made the game last a lot longer without crashing. Just downloaded 1.7 (loving it! Thanks heaps hoppah and crew!) and its gone back to crashing real quick. As much as i can gather, its some thing to do with shading or motherboard.

Also, here is my log file, straight after a crash using the 1.7 LA mod.

Thanks

If both of you stated what solutions found on the forum you tried allready, wee wouldn't have to guess and give you advice on things you already did yourself. Maybe we can think of something you didn't do. Simply telling us you have tried 'everything you could find' isn't shedding a lot of light on the subject now, do you think?

greetz,