mutu

Units

Hello.

On the screenshots of mods etc. you see lots of units that you don't see in game. Why isn't there something like in Emergency 4 that you can scroll down to each units, or is it something that I have overseen? If it's not, where do I change it so that I can decide which units to show?

Thanks for any help.

f_Emergency4um_76c351b.png

OMG NICEEE

What do you mean with units you don't see ingame?

In the LA mod, all units are available in freeplay.

The missions don't have all units enabled because you don't need the fire boat on a missionmap without water (for example).

f_Emergency4um_76c351b.png

OMG NICEEE

You can use it if you want to :)

What do you mean with units you don't see ingame?

In the LA mod, all units are available in freeplay.

The missions don't have all units enabled because you don't need the fire boat on a missionmap without water (for example).

What I mean, to use an example, in the LAMod I can't see the FBI command vehicle. And in other mods like London mod etc. the only thing you see in the police menu are the patrol cars, not the armoured cars etc. This might be something I must have overseen in game, if you can use every vehicle, so excause me if the question is stupid...

If the FBI command vehicle is in freeplay, how do I find it and the other vehicles?

You can use it if you want to :)

What I mean, to use an example, in the LAMod I can't see the FBI command vehicle. And in other mods like London mod etc. the only thing you see in the police menu are the patrol cars, not the armoured cars etc. This might be something I must have overseen in game, if you can use every vehicle, so excause me if the question is stupid...

If the FBI command vehicle is in freeplay, how do I find it and the other vehicles?

It's an error in EM3. 16T forgot to add the arrows to the two buttons in the menu.

For example: If you go to the Fire Department scroll list there are two little buttons below the list WITHOUT arrows (which should make it clear).

Press them to scroll through the list.

Instead of starting a new topic, I will post here.

There is some persons/units that I wanna use from EM3 in EM4. I read that vehicles was hard to script to EM4, I guess units are that aswell, but I wanted to make sure if it's possible.

And another question. How do I change the skin of a person, I don't mean reskin but change the actual skin. Do I have to use Zmodeller?