firefleet

Freeplay questions

Hi.

I am in UK and bought my Emergency 4 from play.com

It is a superb game AND, I was able to download the Los Angeles mod very easy.... Thank you Hopper for making this one easy to download etc. I was never able to install LA mod in Emergency 3. Never knew where the bits went in what folder etc.

I have a couple of questions about a couple of items in freeplay.

One was how to sort out the suspect device before it blew, but I think I found that out as I discovered the bomb squad in the police section. I will try that out next time I play.

One item I cannot grasp is how to deal with the protesters, they kill my cops if I send them in to disperse them. I tried the water cannon........ no luck. I saw there were barriers that can be used to push them away, but I cannot find them.

Please... how can I rectify the demonstrators scenario ?

Also, if someone can list in steps... 1, 2, 3 etc of how to download and install LA and other mods for Emergency 3 game, please post here.

Thanks very much guys, Lewy.

One was how to sort out the suspect device before it blew, but I think I found that out as I discovered the bomb squad in the police section. I will try that out next time I play.

If you roll your mouse over the dispatch in the tab window, you'll see it says:

"Respond Metro Division (SWAT) and Bomb Squad to neutralize the suspicious device and locate the suspect. Request a Task Force as well as a Paramedic Ambulance to stage 1 block out for safety"

You'll want SWAT or your units of choice to locate the armed suspect and take him into custody. In the Police menu, you'll also find the Bomb Squad unit. Respond him to the location of the suspicious device and either use the officer or the robot, which you can deploy from the SUV to disarm the device. You should also respond an LAFD Task force of 2 engines and a Truck company as well as a Paramedic ambulance in case the device explodes. You might want a 2nd ambulance for the officers and suspect as well.

One item I cannot grasp is how to deal with the protesters, they kill my cops if I send them in to disperse them. I tried the water cannon........ no luck. I saw there were barriers that can be used to push them away, but I cannot find them.

Please... how can I rectify the demonstrators scenario ?

The tool tip for this on says: "Respond PD to the scene to breakup the illegal demonstration and arrest anyone who does not leave willingly. Use Barricades and request Metro for water canon if needed. Have a Paramedic Ambulance and EMS Supervisor stage 1 block out until scene is secure for Officer Safety."

Here are a few tactics you can use:

1) Shoot the protester with the sign and then use the SWAT armored vehicle with the canon to keep the other ones at bay while you use your paramedics to pick him up and transport him.

2) Use flash bangs (2 or 3 staggered one after another) to disorient everyone and rush an officer to arrest the protester with the sign and quickly put him in a vehicle

You only need to arrest and remove the protester with the sign, once he or she is inside of a vehicle, the rest of the people walk off normally.

Mike

If you roll your mouse over the dispatch in the tab window, you'll see it says:

"Respond Metro Division (SWAT) and Bomb Squad to neutralize the suspicious device and locate the suspect. Request a Task Force as well as a Paramedic Ambulance to stage 1 block out for safety"

You'll want SWAT or your units of choice to locate the armed suspect and take him into custody. In the Police menu, you'll also find the Bomb Squad unit. Respond him to the location of the suspicious device and either use the officer or the robot, which you can deploy from the SUV to disarm the device. You should also respond an LAFD Task force of 2 engines and a Truck company as well as a Paramedic ambulance in case the device explodes. You might want a 2nd ambulance for the officers and suspect as well.

The tool tip for this on says: "Respond PD to the scene to breakup the illegal demonstration and arrest anyone who does not leave willingly. Use Barricades and request Metro for water canon if needed. Have a Paramedic Ambulance and EMS Supervisor stage 1 block out until scene is secure for Officer Safety."

Here are a few tactics you can use:

1) Shoot the protester with the sign and then use the SWAT armored vehicle with the canon to keep the other ones at bay while you use your paramedics to pick him up and transport him.

2) Use flash bangs (2 or 3 staggered one after another) to disorient everyone and rush an officer to arrest the protester with the sign and quickly put him in a vehicle

You only need to arrest and remove the protester with the sign, once he or she is inside of a vehicle, the rest of the people walk off normally.

Mike

Neat.

Thanks all for telling me about that.

I found the bomb truck and dealt with the device. I'll try robot next time if I can get there quick enough.

I managed to disperse the crowd by using 3 police to shoo them away and I shot the one with the sign. I'll try your tactics next time.

One more bit I cant rectify is the jumper. I cannot deploy the lifenet and cant get to the person in the window. I just wait for them to jump hee hee.

Thanks.

Lewy.

Hi........ The suicide ?????

I still cant save the jumper out the window.

I have tried using the aerial ladder to get them, no luck. Deploy the jump sheet, but unable to deploy. I cant enter the building with a medic or negiator.

How can I get them out the window please ?

I just let them, jump and then take them to hospital.

Thanks, Lewy.

Neat.

Thanks all for telling me about that.

I found the bomb truck and dealt with the device. I'll try robot next time if I can get there quick enough.

I managed to disperse the crowd by using 3 police to shoo them away and I shot the one with the sign. I'll try your tactics next time.

One more bit I cant rectify is the jumper. I cannot deploy the lifenet and cant get to the person in the window. I just wait for them to jump hee hee.

Thanks.

Lewy.

To deploy the jump bag, grab one with your firefighter. Select the FF and click on the building with the jumpers. You'll see him run over to the building, lay down the bag, and it will inflate. Jumpers will land on the bag, and walk off. Use the FF to grab the bag to deflate it and carry it away.

Guest bhamlyn
Hi........ The suicide ?????

I still cant save the jumper out the window.

I have tried using the aerial ladder to get them, no luck. Deploy the jump sheet, but unable to deploy. I cant enter the building with a medic or negiator.

How can I get them out the window please ?

I just let them, jump and then take them to hospital.

Thanks, Lewy.

I just sent a Firefighter up with the extendable ladder and took the person into the basket. Took them down and arrested them lol. Good luck!