fullbug

Los Angeles Mod Mission Patch Question

Hi, I have never tried to install a patch or mod before, so please bare with me....

I'm running 911 First Responders, with the latest mod being 1.5....

I downloaded the zip 1.6 and followed the read me file instructions.....

" Move the folder "Los Angeles Mod v1.6" from this patch to your "...\Emergency 4\Mods\" folder and overwrite all older files."

So I did that, and it did overwrite some files, but when I play the game I dont notice any difference, like the new firehall, hospital, or any of the new features....

I tried looking through the FAQ, ect but couldnt find anything to help me, although I may have missed something, can somebody help a newbie out?

Did you download LA Mod 1.6 (about 175MB)? Or did you download the 1.6 mission patch (a heckuva lot smaller)?

I must have downloaded the patch, it wasnt a big file, do I need both? And just do the same with the MOD?

Oops, found the MOD, after it downloads will see if I can install it right....

Well, I installed the MOD fine, and after loading it in the game, it almost finishes loading, like 99.9 % and then the whole game just shuts down, just as the actual game is about to start, tried this a few times, but when I dont use the MOD it still works fine....

Any suggestions?

Never mind, I guess I should post this problem in the right forum....