helljumper51

Emergency Mod for EM4 *Update*

Hey guys. its down to the wire here. we are close to getting a beta out. so far all we need to do is get the vehicles textured and put in game. but I need stuff done that I don't have the skills to do:

Not Started

In game

Done

Model Done

Textured

Squad 51

Engine 51

Engine 110

Engine 108

Ambulance 1

Ladder 8

Squad 110

Squad 8

Engine 8

Battalion 8

Support 108

Ambulance 2

*Response Script

*Biophone Script

*Light Script

*Scripts to be used ingame

Scripts

Response Script

Explanation-it is made for each station. hopefully we will have 3 fire stations. but anyway, what I would like it to do is to spawn all the assigned units for each vehicle, turn on the sirens, and you right click somewhere on the map and it makes them go to that spot. for example, there is a car accident and you want to have station 51 respond to the scene. you click the little icon that looks like station 51 and right click(or left click, whatever) anywhere by the scene and the tones for that station go off and the people spawn in the station and go to the trucks, the trucks lights go on, and the sirens go on and they respond.

Biophone Script

Explanation-When your paramedic gets on scene, you have a choice of pulling the Biophone(radio used in the Emergency TV shows) off the squad. when you do, you right click the guy holding the biophone and he sets it up. then you can right click on the screen somewhere and it spawns an ambulance from off screen and brings it to your location with two stretcher guys.

Lights Script

Explanation-basically, you turn the lights on and off

Editor

I need someone who can add lights, doors, children, etc. plus someone who can add vehicles and equipment and personnel.

Models

I am done with all but two I think. and I will texture asap.

If you guys still want to help, pm me so i know.

also any questions, comments, or additions, let me know.

Sincerely yours,

Eric J. Smith