Renal

Airport

In the plane crash I can't extinguish the plane on fire nor can I get the victims out of it?

What's the secret?

I found out this like the only part of the game you need the tankers. Also make sure you have firemen at every hydrant outside. Keep the spread of fire very low.

I found out this like the only part of the game you need the tankers. Also make sure you have firemen at every hydrant outside. Keep the spread of fire very low.
Tanker? Does that work in the LA Mod? I'm using the yellow crash trucks (4 of them), external hand lines (3 of them) and internal hand lines (4 of them) and extinguishers (6 of them) and getting nowhere.

1. Extinguish the fire,

2. Get the ladder vehicle and right click on the plane when you have the ladder vehicle selected.

3. Send in a firefighter with a fire extinguisher to help extinguish the fire in the cabin

4. Put the extinguisher down and take the people out 1 by 1

1. Extinguish the fire,

2. Get the ladder vehicle and right click on the plane when you have the ladder vehicle selected.

3. Send in a firefighter with a fitreextinguisher to help extinguish the fire in the cabin

4. Put the extinguisher down and take the people out 1 by 1

Cheers!

Tanker? Does that work in the LA Mod? I'm using the yellow crash trucks (4 of them), external hand lines (3 of them) and internal hand lines (4 of them) and extinguishers (6 of them) and getting nowhere.

You should say your playing the darn... Mod... The LA Mod not the only way to play the game... jeez... :huh:

what the LA mod adds to the gameplay in toys it still has in necessities anyway so the water pumpers with hoses works rather well, I did that mission with 4 of them flanking the plane and a 5th to roam, then sent other vehicles to the airport terminal entrance to go deal with the internal fires, a ladder to deal with the people stuck in the plane for that aspect of the mission, there is still another task you need to do but you'll figure that part out if ya have not failled already due to it.

What vehicles and personnel are needed to complete the mission? And how many do you need?

What vehicles and personnel are needed to complete the mission? And how many do you need?

That's the beauty of the game! There are thousands of answers to this question, and you need to find the best way for you.

The basics:

Fire fighting vehicles to extinguish the flames

Ambulances to transport the wounded

Crane to remove wreckage

Vehicle with jump bag and extrication tools

Engineer vehicle

and PD helps to block the street traffic out front.

How many, and what kind, type and how, well that's all up to you.

That's the beauty of the game! There are thousands of answers to this question, and you need to find the best way for you.

The basics:

Fire fighting vehicles to extinguish the flames

Ambulances to transport the wounded

Crane to remove wreckage

Vehicle with jump bag and extrication tools

Engineer vehicle

and PD helps to block the street traffic out front.

How many, and what kind, type and how, well that's all up to you.

Ok I see, Thanks.

I just realized that there are two missions that are at an airport. I was talking about the hi-jacked airplane one in the first place. But now I need help with this one (terminal on fire). I almost passed it but, I failed because too many people died. How do you put the fire out, clear the runway and save the people all at the sametime.