Guest em4_police

Creating Gates

well, go to edit => scene => objects => fences => find the industrial gate (to see a gates animations, go to properties near the bottom left hand corner.) if it has open, close, closed, and opened (or something like that) its the right gate. then name the gate i.e. gate00 and then find a control panel like the generator control panel (in industrial and others in street) and give it a name too. then u have to script. thats as much as i know :)

Guest em4_police
well, go to edit => scene => objects => fences => find the industrial gate (to see a gates animations, go to properties near the bottom left hand corner.) if it has open, close, closed, and opened (or something like that) its the right gate. then name the gate i.e. gate00 and then find a control panel like the generator control panel (in industrial and others in street) and give it a name too. then u have to script. thats as much as i know :)

I figured it out !! i used triggers

Thanks for the help :D

Guest em4_police

to use a gate...

use the trigger and make a big box.. whenever a car/person enters the box the triggers triggers the gate ! :O

so.. Choose the gate, do properties, and name the gate "gate00" and name the trigger "gate00" and then chose the trigger and select that the trigger activates via squad cars and personel.. think it was like that.. and it should work.

to use a gate...

use the trigger and make a big box.. whenever a car/person enters the box the triggers triggers the gate ! :O

so.. Choose the gate, do properties, and name the gate "gate00" and name the trigger "gate00" and then chose the trigger and select that the trigger activates via squad cars and personel.. think it was like that.. and it should work.

What are you working on with the gate?

Guest elliott37

If you also use a virtual object with the same name as the gate and trigger then people/vehicles cannot drive through the gates without them being open :)