Commander Rasseru

EM4\EM5 Tokyo\Japan Mod

I'm surprise that no one made a Mod of the Japanese Emergency Services.

The Idea of a Japanese Emergency Services Mod in EM game series would be pertty neat I say.

But EM4 has been out a long time now... and its maybe too late to start a project for EM4.

But not too late in thinking making a Mod for EM5.

I would be working on a test mod on the EM4 format... But I'm not a program... More of a Researcher....

Take a look at these pictures I took while researching in Japan.

Japanese Police Car

Japanese Fire Ambulance

Rescue Truck (front) Tool Truck (back)

Fire Suits, Boots, and Gear.

I have more pictures... I need to find them... Also I have many Emergency Services Books and Datasheets on the Japanese Emergency Services. I also know a lot of Japaense website with more data and images.

Another cool thing that have huge Rescue Robots and small ones too. I need to find a pictures of them... Some are still in testing.

One big thing that every one would like in the Mod is Police Box and small stations. Each Police Box has around 2 to 6 officers. One Police Car and a few bikes. Nice place as a small base for a emergency near by....

Make maps of a Japanese City or town will be great too. Playing in a Japanese will be like... The new parts of the city: Is easy to get trucks to the fire becasue wide roads... Very tall building will be nice. Old part of the city: Harder to get to the fire. Because of small streets, dead ends, hills, Street Trams, and stairs.

Japanese Firemen have to do lots of training getting hoses up hilly stairs...

Thanks to Google Earth we can make many parts of a Japanese city. Would be nice if EM5 map maker is easier to do that with... But I think of size of map need to be bigger... for a japanese city...

I would be glad to start this project for EM5 if its on the table any time soon. But I would need some help from modders and programers who like to do this project... Till then EM4 testing will begin if I can get a team. It will be nice to have a Japanese person on the team... So the Mod can be made for a Japanese Ver. and to have Japanese voices. Or just give the team new info in Japanese Fire Tech. There should be a few EM Japanese Fans in Japan?

*New* This a neat video I found of the Japanese Fire Department on the job. Japanese Fire Department on the Job.

If anyone who wanys any part of this Mod just reply here or PM my profile.

I'm surprise that no one made a Mod of the Japanese Emergency Services.

The Idea of a Japanese Emergency Services Mod in EM game series would be pertty neat I say.

But EM4 has been out a long time now... and its maybe too late to start a project for EM4.

But not too late in thinking making a Mod for EM5.

I would be working on a test mod on the EM4 format... But I'm not a program... More of a Researcher....

Take a look at these pictures I took while researching in Japan.

Japanese Police Car

Japanese Fire Ambulance

Rescue Truck (front) Tool Truck (back)

Fire Suits, Boots, and Gear.

I have more pictures... I need to find them... Also I have many Emergency Services Books and Datasheets on the Japanese Emergency Services. I also know a lot of Japaense website with more data and images.

Another cool thing that have huge Rescue Robots and small ones too. I need to find a pictures of them... Some are still in testing.

One big thing that every one would like in the Mod is Police Box and small stations. Each Police Box has around 2 to 6 officers. One Police Car and a few bikes. Nice place as a small base for a emergency near by....

Make maps of a Japanese City or town will be great too. Playing in a Japanese will be like... The new parts of the city: Is easy to get trucks to the fire becasue wide roads... Very tall building will be nice. Old part of the city: Harder to get to the fire. Because of small streets, dead ends, hills, Street Trams, and stairs.

Japanese Firemen have to do lots of training getting hoses up hilly stairs...

Thanks to Google Earth we can make many parts of a Japanese city. Would be nice if EM5 map maker is easier to do that with... But I think of size of map need to be bigger... for a japanese city...

I would be glad to start this project for EM5 if its on the table any time soon. But I would need some help from modders and programers who like to do this project... Till then EM4 testing will begin if I can get a team. It will be nice to have a Japanese person on the team... So the Mod can be made for a Japanese Ver. and to have Japanese voices. Or just give the team new info in Japanese Fire Tech. There should be a few EM Japanese Fans in Japan?

If anyone who wanys any part of this Mod just reply here or PM my profile.

why is it too late to make a mod for EM4

There will be no further emergency games from Sixteen Tons as far as rumors go.

I think Emergency would be very hard to leave the spot light of Sixteen Tons...

Also I did said making a Japanese Emergency Services Test Mod for E4. yet, I'm just a Researcher of Japan... I maybe able to make basic things for the Mod like Coloring and Writing Stories... But I need some people to help and want to make this cool mod. I can't do this alone... :dry:

Any of you want to see a cool video of the Japanese Fire Department doing a firefighting demonstration and parade? I happen to found this video that this guy made.

Its part of Japanese Culture to show off! If you want to say it in a lame way. lol

But for really its to show the people where the money is going to and to recruit new members.

Also to to learn history and to show how well trained they are. The guy in the video tells most of it.

The Police and the Military do demonstrations and parades too. It make it easier to see every thing. Than having to ask people at a Government Office... They a ask for your ID\Passport and then call someone on the phone... lol

If any one want to see more videos... There seem to be alot on YouTube... Its maybe in a Japanese title...