Dominic22

Game Crashes After Short Play Time (Vista)

Hello, I've played this game and then after a bit it go black screen then it goes to the desktop. I get the error message igfx something like that "Igfx driver has stopped responding and has recoverd."

Ram: 1014 MB

Direct X: DirectX 10

Intel Core Duo 2.00 GHz

Windows Vista Home Premium

Please help. I think it might be due to compatabilty issues. But I think other people have gotten it to work.

Please reply.

Thanks,

Dominic,

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

Upload logfile.txt from emergency 4 folder

Go to Start -> Run (or equivalent in vista) type in dxdiag. Save it and upload it here.

After reading both your logfile and your dxdiag I cannot see whats happening, perhaps Stan or Hoppah can shed some light on the problem

Though I do think this may be your problem:

?Couldn't load 'C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\optgraph.dll'

!VVideoPlayer::PlayVideo(): file 'base:/Video/16t.mpg' not found

!VVideoPlayer::PlayVideo(): file 'base:/Video/GlobalStar.mpg' not found

What game do you have? 911:FR, EM4 or EM4 Deluxe?

Though I do think this may be your problem:

?Couldn't load 'C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\optgraph.dll'

!VVideoPlayer::PlayVideo(): file 'base:/Video/16t.mpg' not found

!VVideoPlayer::PlayVideo(): file 'base:/Video/GlobalStar.mpg' not found

What game do you have? 911:FR, EM4 or EM4 Deluxe?

I've got 911 FR

Also I was on a different forum a while back and I asked if I could do the cars thing move them and someone did it remotely for me and since then Emergency4 crashed. I was stupid for letting him do it. So, I'm uninstalling it now and then going to re-install.

Nope, I've tried tons of stuff. I just don't know what else to try. I was going to see if my dad would buy me Windows XP I love this game so much. I was wondering if you could take a look around remotely to see if you can figure out the problem?

Okay, it just crashed im going to upload the logfile and hopefully I can get this to stop. But if it comes down to me having to buy XP just to play this game then I will.

logfile.txt