Guest davidrushton

VideoTrace: Rapid interactive scene modelling from video

Guest jacob1029

Wow!Thats an amazing program,I would love to use that but I dont think we would be able to make models with it for the emergency serios because it proberbly won't save the right format but still wonderful program

Wow!Thats an amazing program,I would love to use that but I dont think we would be able to make models with it for the emergency serios because it proberbly won't save the right format but still wonderful program

you may be able to change it to the right format if you can upload it with Zmoddler

Also, I wonder how much that program costs, because it looks like it would cost alot, based on how good that original model of the SUV was really good, possible even better than Hoppah's would look at that size.

EDIT: the program is still in development according to their site. I'm going to have my name put on their email list, because if it's really that easy, than so did modding in general

i cant see the vid. it says i need flash player 9 and gives me a link to download it at adobe's site. i click the download button, and nothing happens.

sounds like an easy program though. i need to put myself on that list.

EDIT: never mind, i saw the vid on their site. that is incredible!!! ive only dreamed of this. i hope its not too expensive :P