Guest ake

EM4/911 FR crashes

When i click on the multiplayer button the game crashes and it goes back to windows. Also it happens when i'm playing the endless game. I have LA Mod installed. I cannot run the multiplayer mode with both games. I reinstalled the game, have the latest drivers and i reinstalled direct x and i deactived the firewall and i took off the k-lite codecs pack. I don't know what else to do.

My pc:

1 GB DDR2 RAM

80 GB Sata 2

Windows xp UE v6. SP 2

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core processor 3600+ (1.91 Ghz)

Geforce 7300 GT 256 mb pci-e

Antiviruses: Nod32

P2k Tools (to syncronize my cellphone)

It's weird because i used to play normally.

Thanks for ur time and sorry my english!

DxDiag.txt

logfile.txt

*** EXCEPTION 1 at d:\emergency4deluxe\source\gameengineem4\baselib\array.h (103): Out of memory

!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

I think the error talks for itself :)

i have no idea what that means lol

is saying i'm out of memory? with 1 GB?

i have no idea what that means lol

is saying i'm out of memory? with 1 GB?

Why wouldnt that be possible? If your ram is old and beginning to die it will be full much faster then new ram. If you have much crap instaleld on your pc much ram will already be used :)

Why wouldnt that be possible? If your ram is old and beginning to die it will be full much faster then new ram. If you have much crap instaleld on your pc much ram will already be used :)

Well, there are two 512mb new memories DDR2, also i have the game in low detail and i couldn't find the reason why the game crashes when i press on the multiplayer button.

Actually, with msn opened and a few things take 290mb of 1GB i got.

I don't know what else to do....

------------

I reinstalled windows and it keeps crashing. What should i do?

Much graphic extensions are not available, update your graphic drivers. If you play on a laptop you won't probably get them.

It is a desktop and i have the latest drivers. Geforce 7300 GT 256 Mb - v169.21

The firewall is deactivated and the ports and the game are added to the exceptions

Is weird, because i had it in 1024x768, when i changed to 800x600, i got in the multiplayer mode. As the game was slow, i returned to the main menu and changed back to 1024 and i could play without troubles. Now i want to play online and the same happens...it crashes being 800x600 or 1024x768.

SOLVED

I found out when i unplug the ethernet cable the game doesn't crash in multiplayer mode. Then i plug it and i can host and search for rooms.

And why it crashes during the endless game? Stan had the right answer....1 GB of RAM is not enough. When i did alt+tab, i opened the task manager and the game was consuming 790 mb of my memory.

Thanks for your help Stan, u can lock this topic :)