Guest playoff2008

help

Guest playoff2008

I need help I can't edit using this software tool 911 - First Responders Editor!

I want change stuff or add new stuff to 911 - First Responders game .

I want know how can add new stuff to the game like a storm or other so be more fun play in EM 4 911 - First Responders.

From the LAMod site dos not help on how edit new unit got be a easy way step by step on how do it so know witch one need do to get the mod edit or add new one

Also how add new texter map like a own USA City and do need add my own mod Version?

Guest Oliwerko

First - dont blame me if I dont understand correctly, but its a bit hard to understand you. But I'll try:

To add a storm or things like that - you can make that in editor. The editor manual comes with your game if I am not mistaken.

However, you are wrong about the step by step guide. There are some texturing/modelling/vehicle adding tutorials from hoppah, but thats all. And to create a mission, you need a script. To write a script you need to know the scripting language. And everyone who knows that is self-taught here.

So - texturing and adding new models can be done relatively easy, but from what I understand from your post, I have to warn you - nothing is as easy as it looks. Like an "own USA City", you know...

Guest playoff2008

'Hoppah'

I try the editor don't know how to start it?

I did try your step by step on editor but from pic show and telling witch part used in kind confused on your lamod site old one about how editor to 911 game

I want lean how make something to edit in the 911 game , but when I see someone post there new stuff to v1.4 I wish I can get some way do anything and post new video and photo here so people can see my work and my new stuff before be in download file in v1.4 game then people will be asking me how do I do this cool stuff that they say never will work in any game !

I do want learn edit for new mission as will when get done of new design I post new screen shot people get idea of my cool Unit

I do want learn how do a code like how write a script

i do want learn how add real voice sound as will I find real voice sound of real people and there unit on Youtube video what like in real life of Emergency call

I have idea but need know how to learn do all this so my idea will be like I want to be for v1.4 game so people will think now they like my work they will ask me question lol.