Guest SWAT_NUT

New mod

Guest SWAT_NUT

Ok I have decided to make a mod that has most if not all Federal units. :cheers:

If i can i may try to incorperate some UK Govnerment agencies but i will need some info on that.

Oh and this will ONLY be a vehicle and people mod. :happy:

Guest Dom911
Ok I have decided to make a mod that has most if not all Federal units. :cheers:

If i can i may try to incorperate some UK Govnerment agencies but i will need some info on that.

Oh and this will ONLY be a vehicle and people mod. :happy:

cant wait to see this

Guest SWAT_NUT

I googled UK government agencies and got nothing so someone from the UK or European countries can u pleas PM me with some of your local aagencies?? :23_31_4:

Guest Dom911
I googled UK government agencies and got nothing so someone from the UK or European countries can u pleas PM me with some of your local aagencies?? :23_31_4:

Found out something for you, MI15 is their FBI equivalent and their Secret Service equivalent is MI16, looking for pics

Guest Bruce563

I live in the UK, i will try and find you some information.

Guest Bruce563

Ok i have some information.

MI15 does no longer exist, but we do have quite a few Intelligence Agencies, such as: GCHQ, MI5, SIS, DIS, SOCA.

The main one is Military Intlligance, Section 5 (MI5), this is like the FBI in USA, the main job of this is too protect the United Kingdom against threats to national sercurity, they also try and stop any sort of terrorism in the UK, they do loads of undercover jobs to stop terrorism, in the UK we hear alot on the news about MI5 and stopping terroism, they also assist the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS) and the Goverenment Communications Headquaters (GCHQ) in there work.

The Secret Intelligence Servisce (SIS) is also kown as Millitary Intelligance, Section 6 (MI6), SIS operates world-wide to colect secret forigen intelligence in support of the British Government's policies and objectives, the SIS also works with the GCHQ, MI5, and the Defence Intellegence Staff (DIS).

The Defence Intellegence Staff (DIS) is part of the United Kingdom's Ministrey of Defence, their main job is to collect and asses all-source of intellegence.

The Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) is a British intellegence agency, it is responsible for for providing signals itellegence (SIGINT) and information assurance to the UK goverenment and the armed forces as required.

The Serious Organised Crime Agency (SCOA) is a policing agency in the UK that acts against orgaised crimeincluding the illegal drugs trade, money laundering.

I hope this helps, i will try and get some pictures for you but that could be hard because they are secret services so it wont be easy to get pictures but i will try for you.

Guest SWAT_NUT

Thx bruce.

Now i will have to find some pics

I will try to post some screens by next week with all US agencies done ( its just a matter of resking the same vehicle and adding different lightbars :grinsevil: )

Hoppah can i use ur unmarked crown vic

Guest SWAT_NUT

Since i have lazy ways :happy: LOL

I will not be making secret service or FBI since you could just use Hoppahs FBI and secret service vehicles i cannot get screens up due to me waitng for lightbs but hopefully in 3 days :bia:

Guest SWAT_NUT

my comp SUCKS horribly. my hard drive crashed and i had to reinstall everything so this mod is done. If i get a new comp soon i will continue but until then... no mod :sorrysign:

~ stan u can close this topic :closed: