james23222000

Adding vehicles to freeplay map

I wanted to get rid of the LAFD ambulances and put two water tenders from the "Freeplay" vehicles section. When I put the freeplay vehicles in, it would let the fire fighters get in it. How do I solve this? What do I need to put in the script?

Also, has anyone tried modifying the script so firefighters can conect their hoses to the pumps like in emergency 4?

I wanted to get rid of the LAFD ambulances and put two water tenders from the "Freeplay" vehicles section. When I put the freeplay vehicles in, it would let the fire fighters get in it. How do I solve this? What do I need to put in the script?

Also, has anyone tried modifying the script so firefighters can conect their hoses to the pumps like in emergency 4?

Fisrt open the enter car script, check the name that the ambulances have (it starts with hoppah and then some numbers will follow). Then open the editor and load the free play map.

You need to place the fire trucks from the freeplay folder on to the map, not the trucks from the folder fire fighting vehicles. Those are just for the misions. After you've placed them you need to open the propreties screen and fill in the name you found in the enter car script. You can fill in the name next to vehicle name.

In the LA mod for EM3 fire fighters can already connect their hoses to the pump. Select a pumper or a truck and then choose the option 'water tender' Their now will be four or two (depending on the vehicle) points on the vehicle to connect fire hoses.

greetz,

Thijs

Fisrt open the enter car script, check the name that the ambulances have (it starts with hoppah and then some numbers will follow). Then open the editor and load the free play map.

You need to place the fire trucks from the freeplay folder on to the map, not the trucks from the folder fire fighting vehicles. Those are just for the misions. After you've placed them you need to open the propreties screen and fill in the name you found in the enter car script. You can fill in the name next to vehicle name.

In the LA mod for EM3 fire fighters can already connect their hoses to the pump. Select a pumper or a truck and then choose the option 'water tender' Their now will be four or two (depending on the vehicle) points on the vehicle to connect fire hoses.

greetz,

Thijs

I have tried doing that, I can't attach the hoses to the fire engines and I dont know why, I choose the option "Enable hose connections" and try to connect a fireman with a hose to the tender but it wont let me

Can you also tell me how I rotate the vehicle in the vehicle editing section of "Emergency 3" editor

I have tried doing that, I can't attach the hoses to the fire engines and I dont know why, I choose the option "Enable hose connections" and try to connect a fireman with a hose to the tender but it wont let me

Can you also tell me how I rotate the vehicle in the vehicle editing section of "Emergency 3" editor

You can't click anywhere on the vehicle, you need to click exactly on the attachment point (it looks the same as the ones on a hydrant). If you can't see it try to zoom in and retry clicking on it. The water tender has four attachemnt points (1 on the left side near the pump, 1 on the right side near the pump and two on the back), the truck has two attachment points (on the back of the vehicle).

you're other question is already answered here.

greetz,

Thijs