Guest jasonbriggs

Diverting Traffic

Guest jasonbriggs

Hi,

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but has anyone thought about modding the police cars, so they can divert traffic.

So there is a small LCD screen in the boot window telling traffic the road is closed?

That way you could use a police car to send traffic of a motorway etc

Hi,

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but has anyone thought about modding the police cars, so they can divert traffic.

So there is a small LCD screen in the boot window telling traffic the road is closed?

That way you could use a police car to send traffic of a motorway etc

Someone thought of it, but there where quite a few problems trying to make it work. They couldn't add the divert traffic script to a car beacause it can only be given to persons and you can't make a person out of a car. There where also some problems with the animation (the police offciers stop sign) they couldn't solve. So they stopped working on it.

There are lights on emergency vehicles which look like traffic diuverting lights, but I thought none of them actually make the cars go another way. In some german mods there are traffic cones with a light on them that have the same effect.

greetz,

Thijs

Guest MikeGunit

I tried diverting traffic using the LAPD Hummer vehicle and it's Directional lights but the traffic just stops there so obviously to me that didn't really work as easy as i thought