james23222000

Emergency 3 shutsdown

When I do freeplay (never-ending game) and I decide to call it off and start again, when I open the never ending game as soon as I get to the loading screen the game shuts down. Also sometimes whe nI open the never-ending game it just doesn't load.

Details:

I have patch 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03 installed.

My game is the UK version.

My computer fits most if not all the requirments.

I have the LA Mod Version 2.5 installed.

Thanks for any support.

James

UK member

When I do freeplay (never-ending game) and I decide to call it off and start again, when I open the never ending game as soon as I get to the loading screen the game shuts down. Also sometimes whe nI open the never-ending game it just doesn't load.

Details:

I have patch 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03 installed.

My game is the UK version.

My computer fits most if not all the requirments.

I have the LA Mod Version 2.5 installed.

Thanks for any support.

James

UK member

Does it happen if you play freeplay during a mod (LA MOD) or during the normal game?

Does it happen if you play freeplay during a mod (LA MOD) or during the normal game?

Sorry aout the double post. I didnt think that the computer I was working on uploaded it properly. And yes it happens when I try to reload freeplay if I click - Call off mission, then repeat mission.

Here is the dxdiag file.

Sorry aout the double post. I didnt think that the computer I was working on uploaded it properly. And yes it happens when I try to reload freeplay if I click - Call off mission, then repeat mission.

Here is the dxdiag file.

you read the question wrong: the question was when EM3 shuts down in freeplay is it during a normal freeplay mission (so you didn't load any mods) or does it happen when you've loaded a mod (e.g. LA MOD)?

If it happens when you've loaded a mod Utrecht is correct: that's a known bug and it happens all the time. It can happen once or twice during the normal game (without loaded mods) but when it happens more often (almos every time) something is wrong with the game.

greetz,

Thijs

you read the question wrong: the question was when EM3 shuts down in freeplay is it during a normal freeplay mission (so you didn't load any mods) or does it happen when you've loaded a mod (e.g. LA MOD)?

If it happens when you've loaded a mod Utrecht is correct: that's a known bug and it happens all the time. It can happen once or twice during the normal game (without loaded mods) but when it happens more often (almos every time) something is wrong with the game.

greetz,

Thijs

It happens with the mod on freeplay. And freezes in campaign mode with the mod if I do more than 3 missions. It happens all the time aswell. I haven't tried without the mod. I will try later