Guest Angelstorm

Can you make a copy of the game disk?

Guest Angelstorm

I seem to be playing EM4 to death ... really *grin* and the disk is starting to show signs of some tear and wear! So Is their a way to copy the game disk to blank ... cdr/dvd-r? to keep me going?

Thank you

Who cares? If my cd gets scratched ill just copy it. Where's the problem, you bought it legaly, so you're not making illegal copys as it is a backup for yourself. And then, emergency 4 and deluxe are out of shops as far i noticed so you wont even be able to buy a new one lol

Just make an image of your disc as backup :)

Guest Angelstorm
Who cares? If my cd gets scratched ill just copy it. Where's the problem, you bought it legaly, so you're not making illegal copys as it is a backup for yourself. And then, emergency 4 and deluxe are out of shops as far i noticed so you wont even be able to buy a new one lol

Just make an image of your disc as backup :)

so that works...... On a dVD-r? just copy everything over to a disk I take it ..

I`m sorry for asking all these questions ... haven`t done it before

Guest Angelstorm
No, you need a burning program like nero and copy the disc by making an image and burning that image

ok i have nero program Will do that .. something to do over the weekend!