Guest Dr_sn1p3r

Release of EM4

Guest Dr_sn1p3r

:mad22:

Hi , i am from Greece and i am wondering if anybode knows when the EM4 release in mine country... (Greece) i am waiting for a long time.. May i download it from somewhere? It has cd's in the market?? I need infos!!!

Hey Dr Sn1p3r and :welcome: to the forums, unfortunately EM4 will not be released to Ελλάς..

To answer couple of other questions you may have:

The US version of EM4 is 911:First Responders (A.K.A 911:FR).

911:FR is a digital download only from Atari's site. Also it's only allowed to US residents...

It's a marketing decision mostly by Sixteen Tons (Developer) or having a publisher which will release it to Ελλάς. I believe you can purchase it in a different (διαφορετικός) language (γλώσσα) version (μετάφραση) and have it shipped to you by mail to Ελλάς. If Stan or Hoppah (Site's ADMINs) can get back to you and provide a link to the online site where you can do the purchase. But the 911:FR is the same game as EM4 in English released by the Publisher Atari to North America only (AKA USA).

(I hope those words in Greek can help you)

If I find something I'll try to get back to you with it soon...

Guest Dr_sn1p3r

hi .. Lo FI thnx for your consern... THese words help me:P

I will wait for news ... I love very much the color of police cars in NY or LAPD ... I am crazy about them.. thats why i download already the mod of LA hoppah's

I hope that i'll have the oppurtinity to play em4 with LA modes..

Cu soon :)