Guest Angelstorm

@Yet another Question about Braunschweigh Mod 2.1

Guest Angelstorm

I`m getting used to the Emergencies and then their is one that comes up ... that someone has a Cardiac arrest in one of the Buildings that usually has a suicide Jumper...... but you can never see a body around the building.

Ive even sent a fire engine and ladder to the house to try and see if we can get into in one way or another and no good. Is this a fault or bug and how can i fix the problem?

Or is their a way to find the body?

their is a mystery for you.

Thank you

When I've had thing Like that occur, I've found the person by selecting some RA's and selecting the pick up person command. If you find the spot where the person is supposed to be the icon will change, and they pick up the victim, then you can treat them.

Guest Angelstorm

The only one thing I hate about this game, Is after a while playing it and you can add more units........ BUT the units are from the original game and not from the mod. If I could understand German I would read their website if they are planning any changes/.