Guest Lo-Fi

How to make Unit Pesonal Respond faster???

Hey all sorry for the bother, just got EM4 up and working... so im hyped on the game and im playing the first mission and i right away notice my personnel are walking over to the injured instead of being able to make them run there to respond faster......but now im puzzled by this one..... i cant find the feature to allow such a function to do so or don't even know if it even exist in this game....the ability to make the unit personnel respond faster....for example like in EM3 where you had the feature of making the unit personnel run to a injured person instead of walking over? is there a feature for EM4 for that such thing? i felt this was of interest to all???maybe??? but before the bombing on me, i have and tried numerous times to search for this in the forum search, but nothing came up under my searchs....

can someone please help out on this one??

thank you all!

....for example like in EM3 where you had the feature of making the unit personal run to a injured person instead of walking over? is there a feature for EM4 for that such thing?!

When you play the campaign, the personell will get training and be faster etc. as you advance in missions. Simple as that.

Guest ComputerCop

I'm not sure if this was something Hoppah added into the LA Mod, but when I play single player LA Mod, pretty much all personnel run, unless they are carrying something heavy, like the paramedics with the stretcher walk fast (not as fast as the regular paramedic/doctor) and they go slower when they are carrying an injured person.

I'm not sure if this was something Hoppah added into the LA Mod, but when I play single player LA Mod, pretty much all personnel run, unless they are carrying something heavy, like the paramedics with the stretcher walk fast (not as fast as the regular paramedic/doctor) and they go slower when they are carrying an injured person.

ComputerCop do your personnel do it from the first mission (Tower collapse) in single player?? so i have to wait couple of mission before this feature takes in to action like in an upgrade form??

You can change campaignprogress.xml (In Data/Save folder) to change the upgrade value. I already did that in my mod, so all personal are running instead of walking.

If none of your units are upgraded you will see this about unit upgrades in campaignprogress.xml:

<UnitUpgrades />

If some of your units have been upgraded you will see the Unit ID and the upgrade value (max = 3) of each unit:

<UnitUpgrades>
<UnitUpgrade id="DOCTOR" level="3" />
<UnitUpgrade id="PARAMEDICS" level="3" />
<UnitUpgrade id="DOG LEADER" level="3" />
</UnitUpgrades>

The doctor, paramedics (stretcher guys) and dog leader are upgraded to level 3.

So, doing this for all units will make them running instead of walking. :)