NFE2021

[Solved] Camera jumps straight to unit when using group number function

After I group a unit to a number, whenever I press that number it either just select the unit or the camera jump straight to it. For example below I group numbered a fire truck "1". As I'm focusing on the fire I press 1 and sometimes the camera jumps straight to the fire truck sometimes it doesn't.

Is there any way to make the camera stay still all the time? I want to focus on the scene without having to move the camera back and forth.

20230822122607_1.thumb.jpg.b42376d54974e949fe9bb1a163ae9cda.jpg

20230822122708_1.thumb.jpg.e0bcfeafd23a8da3518e54d5d6323b15.jpg

20230822122639_1.thumb.jpg.b5d81ae3d62a0fffa544cc2be8cbebb7.jpg

From what I've experienced, it'll jump to the unit the second time you hit that key.  What cancels this out is hitting a second group key.  For example, if you have the fire truck shown on group 1, and an ambulance on group 2, tap the 2 before the 1 and the camera won't jump.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 2Bells Gaming said:

From what I've experienced, it'll jump to the unit the second time you hit that key.  What cancels this out is hitting a second group key.  For example, if you have the fire truck shown on group 1, and an ambulance on group 2, tap the 2 before the 1 and the camera won't jump.

Thank you very much! It actually works. I thought I have to change the codes in the files so I digged around it but I have no idea what I'm looking at, didn't think it could be this simple 

• Like 1