Phantom

Phantom's UI - Feedback & Suggestions always welcome!

Hello! As some of you may know, a while ago i released a very conceptual, and unfinished product deemed Phantom's UI - Since then, i've picked up some time and motivation to further polish, or rather revamp the 'mod' entirely. But, i'm fresh out of ideas, and am looking for some input on what designs, or simply ideas you all would like to see. Right now i'm working on the menus, as seen here, but would also love ideas for the GUI in-game too. As seen in the video i released, i'm pretty happy with the buttons being on the side. I may change the colors, or include different colored menus just for personalization of your own menu. 

With any of your ideas, feel free to leave/link some cool images you'd like to see as backgrounds for the different screens!

*Update 3/27/23
Here's the download link to the mod, don't know why i didn't include that before. also fixed some gramatical errors in my OP. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Phantom said:

Reviving my UI's 'thread' with a link to the newest preview, and tutorial. 

Looking at the preview video, this version looks very clean, I like the fact that around the buttons the rest of the UI is transparent, not only does it make the UI more clean but also it's nice to be able to see more on the screen while still having the UI up. The start screen is pretty good, but I think maybe the challenge/endless screen might need a bit of change, though I don't know how I would personally change it to look better. I'll have to try it out later but it looks very good!

6 hours ago, NoYes said:

Looking at the preview video, this version looks very clean, I like the fact that around the buttons the rest of the UI is transparent, not only does it make the UI more clean but also it's nice to be able to see more on the screen while still having the UI up. The start screen is pretty good, but I think maybe the challenge/endless screen might need a bit of change, though I don't know how I would personally change it to look better. I'll have to try it out later but it looks very good!

I definitely agree, it needs to be changed, but i'm not sure how. I like the 'new' one more than the default, though. 

• Upvote 1