Guest robraynor

Help

Guest robraynor

Hi,

I am sorry to start a new topic here but I just downloaded the game from Atari on Sunday but when I am playing halfway through the missions my whole computer locks up and I have to shut it off manually. Does anyone else have/had this problem? If so how does one fix I have everything low and have a G-Force 6200 Turbo Cache video card so it can't be my card or can it? Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

First of all :welcome: to the forums. I want toa sk you to watch where you post in the future, the la mod section is supposed to be for la mod and not for game help.

About the problem: Install new graphic card drivers. That's all I can say as you don'yt provide any information

Guest huntermikexx
Hi,

I am sorry to start a new topic here but I just downloaded the game from Atari on Sunday but when I am playing halfway through the missions my whole computer locks up and I have to shut it off manually. Does anyone else have/had this problem? If so how does one fix I have everything low and have a G-Force 6200 Turbo Cache video card so it can't be my card or can it? Any help is appreciated.

I have this exact problem as well. Any help from anyone would be appreciated.