Guest PiGH

Traffic Jams

Yo,

Just playing deluxe in freeplay and I keep getting traffic jams, i'm not too bothered about them apart from one thing:

I dont know how to get rid of them.

I'm not talking about cars getting stuck and a random jam appearing, I'm talking about the emergency ones where you need to dispatch cars. I've sent police out to redicrect cars and they dont move. I've tried sending the flatbed truck out to pick up the cars and he doesn't. I'm out of ideas :(

Make sure you have some firefighters ready to cool the car, then you choose a police officer with a gun or a sniper, and just shoot the car till it is burning. And when the firefighters are done with it you can send a towtruck to move away the burned car.

Guest Utrechtterror

It's a bug in the game. If i'm right the jam occurs at the north side of the freeway. Just before the entrance of the forest.

You must blow up the car in order to get rid of it.

doesnt that kind of demean the mission of the entire series: life? lol

And whats the sense on topic? :unsure:

Utrechtterror that Jam only happens if you redirect traffic froma certain place, if you split the road blocks in the middle or change the path, the traffic jam wont happend anymore.