Guest emcal

Patch 1.03 help

Guest emcal

When i install patch 1.03 for emergency 3 it deletes the files Em3, vBase71.dll, em3.cgf, vision71.dll and it doesn't install the mod installer. can you please help me to install mods !

there is no mod installer for em3 , you have to downlaod the mod , go to your e.g. C:programfiles\sixteenrons\emergency3\mods then you move the mod you have downloaded e.g lamod v2.5 move that folder into your em3 mod file ^ ok if u need more help PM me or write in here and i will explain more detailed

Guest emcal
there is no mod installer for em3 , you have to downlaod the mod , go to your e.g. C:programfiles\sixteenrons\emergency3\mods then you move the mod you have downloaded e.g lamod v2.5 move that folder into your em3 mod file ^ ok if u need more help PM me or write in here and i will explain more detailed

oh ok it must of said there was a mod installer on another patch

i haven't got a clue on what i have to do anymore

Youre talking shit mate.

There is a mod isntalelr for emergency 3!

And a e3mod file MUST be installed with the mod installer, you cant just move it in the directory

Do you have the US or the UK version?

Youre talking shit mate.

And a e3mod file MUST be installed with the mod installer, you cant just move it in the directory

o yer lol there is XD sorry forgot , i just move the mod into the mod file and it works so ,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................:s

Guest emcal
Youre talking shit mate.

Do you have the US or the UK version?

uk

Guest emcal
Did you install patch 1.01 and 1.02 for the uk before installing the 1.03 for the uk?

For the optgraph.dll you can downlaod it here:

http://forum.emergency-4.org/index.php?act...=post&id=94

more people had this problem

And where did you check for the mod installer?

In Start => Porgrams or in /Pragram Files/... ?

i didn't install the other patches as it just says that it needs 1.03 for the la mod and i checked for it in c/program files/sixteen tones entertainment/emergency 3

i didn't install the other patches as it just says that it needs 1.03 for the la mod and i checked for it in c/program files/sixteen tones entertainment/emergency 3

in the case of the uk patch i recommend installing patch 1.01 and 1.02 before 1.03