dunwell99D

Volvo cafs/fm9 needed

I am currently working on a mod and to make it as realistic as possible I was wondering if anyone could create a model for this vehicle,  I'm not the only uk mod developer looking for a modeler who can create sed vehicle.

Any help would be appreciated if you are interested in helping me work on my Hampshire UK mod please pm me.

The odds are fairly long that someone would make a model for you.  That being said though, if you want to increase the odds someone would be inclined to do it you should at least provide a few images of the thing so they know what it is you're looking for.  If it's similar to something someone already is developing they may take the time to modify it to be more "generic" but most apparatus tend to be fairly custom so simply naming a "type" of a vehicle alone does not help to give people an idea of what exactly you want.

Best of luck getting a modeler that wants to build it for you, but I do advise at least providing some hints to what you want/need to increase the odds of finding one.