Liam Williams

Emergency 4: London Clan - RECRUITING NOW

Hi Guys,

Are you currently looking to join a clan! Well you have came to the right place. Emergency 4 London Clan is a very new clan and officially opened today!

Who is in the command team ?

The command team currently consists of:

Commissioner - L.Williams

Deputy Commissioner - H.Brummage

Assistant Commissioner - B.Bullock

Deputy Assistant Commissioner - J.Jordan

Commander - S.Murton

Chief Superintendent - J.Peters

This clan is the most realistic and only London clan out there!

Apply at: www.em4london.enjin.com

Thanks 

Liam Williams

Commissioner of Emergency 4 London Clan

Welcome!

Couple of suggestions for you. Firstly, I'd suggest explaining a little more about what you and your clan offer to make people want to join. Your current post is kinda 'This is a London Clan. These people are in charge' and not much else. Have you made a specific mod for your clan? If not, do you try and use a specific one? Are you a particularly active clan, and do you allow simple casual players to join? I'm sure you get the idea. Slightly more details will be a good idea.

Secondly, If you're going to have command structures, it would make more sense to have a proper structure right from the start (beginning with say PC for the Police). I'd also say you'd need to also have structures for, seeing as you're London, London Ambulance Service and London Fire Brigade. 

You've only just started the clan and you've already got 6 people in various command roles. Is that really necessary at this point? Maybe concentrate on getting some support and members for your clan before filling all those positions.

Anyhow, good luck with your clan!

• Upvote 1