RangerDog

Em4 News Reports

So, You make news reports ingame/editor! Woohoo!!

Anyway, Ill kick off and im gonna try to make more of these if you guys like it!!

CNN News -- Today we are following officers John and Tim from a local police department in North Carolina.

On thee left is Tim and on the  Right is John!

em4%202016-01-19%2009-33-55-89_zpsir47u4

So the first callout which we responded to was an EMS callout, someone fell on a construction side. On arrival on scene it was nothing serious, but EMS still checked him out. We stayed on scene to Assist EMS a bit.

em4%202016-01-19%2009-34-19-31_zpszkrsbm

After that it was silent for a while, We spoke with some local people and pulled over a car, nothing really special till we got this call: Possible Hostage Situation. We were puling a car over at that moment, But when we finished we raced to the scene. When we arrived at scene SWAT just busted in. Luckily enough it was a falls alarm and all units returned back in service.

em4%202016-01-19%2009-44-36-94_zps0kenfx

The rest off the shift was quit, and just as they were about to finish off there shift they got called to a residential fire. Once on scene they saw atleast 2 residential houses on fire and alot of brushes. Because there were possibly still causulties inside the fire department scaled up to a 2th alarm straight away. When they couldnt get the fire out, they scaled up to a 3th alarm. In the end all fires got out and there were not causulties.

em4%202016-01-19%2009-50-49-55_zpswwxph7Us arriving at scene.

em4%202016-01-19%2009-54-54-07_zpsatisjiFire department in action!

All with all, This shift was a total new experience for us, i hope you enjoyed it!

Mod used = http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/17939-nc-mod-new-v2-beta-released-on-page-9/page-10#entry309079

Anyway guys, I probably made alot of mistake, Didnt make repos for a while already, If you like it i can make more of these things, and yes i probably made a few mistakes! :P

• Upvote 1