Guest mfddan

Help Activating

Guest mfddan

I have installed the game and used the activation code to play the game.

The problem is that I did it on my wife's computer because that is the one hooked up to the internet.

Her machine is not the game playing rig. I want to get the game on my machine but It's not hooked to the internet.

The activation code needs the internet. How do I activate it on my machine?

I tried using that manual activation but it wants an unlock code. I don't have that code. How do I get that one?

Thanks in advance

Guest ShortCappy
I want to get the game on my machine but It's not hooked to the internet.

The activation code needs the internet. How do I activate it on my machine?

You answered your own question. This is the only way to get the game running after using the activation code. The best thing for you to do is to bring your gaming tower to the room that has an Internet connection and hook up the cables to it, use the activation code (also called the serial # or unlock code) that you got in the e-mail, and bring it back in your room. The game on your PC won't ask for your activation code again, unless you reformatted your hard drive.

If your activation code stops working because you used it on your wife's PC, then you'll have to go to http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_main....10107&pn=11 to explain about that issue.