Guest Robbyboy

Multiplayer LA mod

I would love to play multiplayer. I live in Europe so preferably someone that live in Europe or some people that live in Europe. I want to play with more than 2 players, like we can be 3 in total. (me, X, Y)

Guest dkmaisto

My xfire can't connect to the xfire server, and I don't know when I will have it working. So it may take some time before I can add you.

If I can't get I to work, we just have to figure it out over this great page.

Guest MOOOOOPS

Question - I just went to xfire and created a new account. Now I'm looking for Emergency or 911:First Responders on their site but I dont see it. How do you play a online game with 911:First Responders?

I'm up for a game dk, if we catch each other online.

Question - I just went to xfire and created a new account. Now I'm looking for Emergency or 911:First Responders on their site but I don't see it. How do you play a online game with 911:First Responders?

Xfire is a chat client enabling you to communicate with other people on Xfire (if you know their screen-names) in various games. 911/EM4 & their MODs aren't currently supported by Xfire, but if you post in the topic in my signature you can help boost the percent that it will get added versus the percent that it won't. A user has already developed the support for it, they developers just need to be persuaded to add in a future update.

To play an online game, start 911, then load any MODs you want to play online with (other person(s) much have it). Then, click on Multiplayer on the left side of the Main Menu. From here, you can either find/host a game over the Internet, LAN, or by IP (if you have the IP address).

yea, but i can't host either... If i was to play with you, then we would have to split up police because that is my fav too :P so i would be fire/ambulance/CHP...

im guessing we'd play lamod 1.4 cause in 1.5s readme it says you cant play mulitiplayer which sucks because i love that charger.

no prob in that. :)

i dont think i can host . . . lol what is hosting? i know its a server, but how do you host? (ie set it up) soz, still a noob at online gaming lol

:)

anyway, how bout, if its possible, for me to be TEC and ambo? you can be cops and fd (if possible) dont know if you select what kind of units you want or you get to choose.

im guessing we'd play lamod 1.4 cause in 1.5s readme it says you cant play mulitiplayer which sucks because i love that charger.

No, 1.5 works fine. Where did you read that?

We've already played 1.5 online multiple times, and it's great.

(and everybody is using the Charger, lol)

Guest MOOOOOPS
Xfire is a chat client enabling you to communicate with other people on Xfire (if you know their screen-names) in various games. 911/EM4 & their MODs aren't currently supported by Xfire, but if you post in the topic in my signature you can help boost the percent that it will get added versus the percent that it won't. A user has already developed the support for it, they developers just need to be persuaded to add in a future update.

To play an online game, start 911, then load any MODs you want to play online with (other person(s) much have it). Then, click on Multiplayer on the left side of the Main Menu. From here, you can either find/host a game over the Internet, LAN, or by IP (if you have the IP address).

Thanks for the info. Hopefully Xfire will support EM4/911 in the future.

No, 1.5 works fine. Where did you read that?

We've already played 1.5 online multiple times, and it's great.

(and everybody is using the Charger, lol)

i think i misread the readme. unless i skipped something. thats the problem with putting To Host a Multiplayer game w LAMod and right under that Beware! in the readme.

oh well, its good news! :D