Ace612

Animating helicopter rotors

So I need to animate new set of rotors for a heli model.
1. First question - can the rotors be added as separate childs -  tailrotor and mainrotor - and not as a single object? Theoretically, they should, but I've never seen that done before.
2. Could anyone help me with Hoppah's model-to-animation converter? That thing wouldn't work on my PC, I'll supply all the frames-models, and would work onward with the output file.

1). I've never done them as separate parts, tbh I'm not certain the game could interpret that correctly, but it is worth a shot in trying it to see what would happen.  All of my attempts have always been with the blades in the same animation.

2). Why exactly would it not work on your computer?   Describe what the issue(s) were in order to try to resolve them gotta know more than it would not work.. There are many reasons why it would not work, mostly related to "security" settings such as that you have to enable macros and permit the macro to run, along with having an appropriate version of office (certain versions do not run the macro correctly, guess different coding was in effect for those).

The macro is incompatible with the latest offices, perhaps hoopah will update it''s compatibility for them one of these days, but that's why you're experiencing that error.