Bugi007

Forced Callout

I've edited one modification recently. Now, it stopped giving me any callouts. I mess up with my own stuff that I've done on the map but after even 40 minutes no call comes in. I wanted to ask if there is any possibility to force the call. Or do you know what might cause the problem? 

Thanks! 

I was working only in the editor. Just placing cars and stuff on the map. Could I change the calls in the editor?

Not really. Just go to your 911 First Responder Folder then to the mod. After that go to the specs folder and check your fm_params_endless or challenge. Open it with notepad and scroll down and check that all your calls have a 1 instead of a 0

Not really. Just go to your 911 First Responder Folder then to the mod. After that go to the specs folder and check your fm_params_endless or challenge. Open it with notepad and scroll down and check that all your calls have a 1 instead of a 0

Corsair: Nothing, still have the problem. Thanks anyway, bro. 

Have you added any gangsters to map? That caused the problem for me.

Yes! I've added several gangsters to the map. Let's say around 7-8. Interesting. However, at least I do know what might be the problem. Thanks! I experienced this problem a long time ago when I used to edit Rockport Modification, now Montana. Gangsters seems to be the problem. 

Corsair: Nothing, still have the problem. Thanks anyway, bro.

Yes! I've added several gangsters to the map. Let's say around 7-8. Interesting. However, at least I do know what might be the problem. Thanks! I experienced this problem a long time ago when I used to edit Rockport Modification, now Montana. Gangsters seems to be the problem.

Tah-dah

There you have it. Having pre set gangsters on map makes the game believe you still have an active event and will not trigger new ones. If you want to add gangsters they need to be scripted to activate as gangsters but thts another story. Remove them and your game will return to normal.

Hope this helped.

Tah-dah

There you have it. Having pre set gangsters on map makes the game believe you still have an active event and will not trigger new ones. If you want to add gangsters they need to be scripted to activate as gangsters but thts another story. Remove them and your game will return to normal.

Hope this helped.

Yes! Thank you very much! It's working right now again. Topic can be locked now, please. Thanks again. 

Bugi