Murf

Mod Installer

Try to re-download the modifications, delete the existing file packages, clear your internet cache for your browser and re-download...  Means that the mod didnt download completely or correctly.

The copy uploaded very well may be corrupted, that error comes about from a "bad" copy of the modification, not anything wrong with your particular game.

So, I've recently reinstalled my game after factory resetting my computer. When I am trying to install the London and/or Copenhagen mod(s), it says it is corrupt, 'mod package corrupt'. Any one can help with this?

Some mods wont install with the mod installer I have had the same issue, best thing to do is download the London mod and then open it in winrar and extract the file package to to your desktop then copy and paste the unzipped pack 'london mod' to your em4 mod folder location

Uh, okay..I shall try this! :)

EDIT: Nope, even WinRar says it is goofed up, haha.

Oh that seems strange! Like I said that work for me as I know the mod installer wont always install a mod. Did you directly try to extract it from winrar straight into the mods folder!? Because if you did it wont work, you need to extract the package to your desktop and then move the unpacked folder into the mods folder manually

Seems strange, the only time I get that is if I extract it directly to the mods folder, which is why I unzip it to desktop then copy it to mods folder. It maybe worth reporting it as broken but there may be other people having the same issue! I have never had an issue but who knows :) hahaa !