Pottyscotty

[Help] Lighting Commands Overwriting Each Other

For some bizarre reason, whenever I use both the Flood lights command with the Warning Lights this happens:

-Only Scene lights show up as a command

-When the command is clicked, the Scene lights activate but the command changes into the Warning lights command

-Command stays as Warning lights and flood lights stay on (You can't see the flood light on as it is round the back of the appliance)

Note:- I have made an edit to the flood light script to change the target lighting from "Special" Lights to "Traffic Light Green" which should not have any impact on "Blinkers".

Anyone got a solution? 

ZZB2Ec.png

When you go into the editor and find a unit you want to edit. edit the lights. the directional lights and scene lights are in a "special light" Category. To have the lights work separately you have to edit scripts! Hoped this helped :)

When you go into the editor and find a unit you want to edit. edit the lights. the directional lights and scene lights are in a "special light" Category. To have the lights work separately you have to edit scripts! Hoped this helped :)

My question was not how to make them work separately, that I have done (Scripts, lights, the lot) my problem was that my commands were being overwritten :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After going through all the scripts it seems like my only solution is that vehicles with the extra option cannot have the Warning lights command.