CodyLA14

[Help] Issue with train!

So i need some help, its almost 11am [5/21/15] and i have been sat here for nearly 6hrs trying to get this damned train to work on a new mod/map. I have finally got the front engine to work and it moves down the tracks, but for some reason the passenger car and rear engine just sit idle on the track from the moment the mod loads.

Please if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. below is what everything is set to/as.

###

Virtual objects > track | height: 200

Virtual objects > railcrossing 1/2/3

Train01 Model > train1

Train01Wagon Model > train1

Train01b Model > train1

###

post-13480-0-19760300-1432201703_thumb.p

I just opt to make the objects follow a path as the train function from the default game can be a little awkward, especially for the elevated rail I used it for. 

Regards to yours it sounds like everything is set up correct, just keep referencing the base game map check everything is the same I guess.

I just opt to make the objects follow a path as the train function from the default game can be a little awkward, especially for the elevated rail I used it for. 

Regards to yours it sounds like everything is set up correct, just keep referencing the base game map check everything is the same I guess.

Thanks Dyson, I have a path set and its named train1 and has 2 points [0 & 1] its set to forward. I'm going to have a look at the original. and see if there is anything i have missed.