Steven Dang

Need help about setting some characteristics for Object

Hello everyone, i'm doing somthing with my modification. Specailly, i'm setting some characteristics for objects, it's about Traits. I want the house can be cool by fire truck and i can inflate jump pad with that house. I edit that house, in "Edit > Traits" i checked in the box of "coolable" and the box of "Accesible" then i saved them. But when i start the game, it can not be cool or inflated jump pad. 
Some one can help me to setting them. Thanks so much!

Hello everyone, i'm doing somthing with my modification. Specailly, i'm setting some characteristics for objects, it's about Traits. I want the house can be cool by fire truck and i can inflate jump pad with that house. I edit that house, in "Edit > Traits" i checked in the box of "coolable" and the box of "Accesible" then i saved them. But when i start the game, it can not be cool or inflated jump pad. 

Some one can help me to setting them. Thanks so much!

Is it a building already placed on the map? If so you need to click on the building so its highlighted with the green box. Then at the bottom of the screen click the properties button then traits. That should work for objects already placed on the map.

Is it a building already placed on the map? If so you need to click on the building so its highlighted with the green box. Then at the bottom of the screen click the properties button then traits. That should work for objects already placed on the map.

What is the green box???

uh huh, i just need clicking on the object, right?!

i want to set for the house already place on the map that can be inflate jump pad. So what should i do?

Look at what BeastyBill has already said.