EmergencyManiac

Working Snorkel

If I understand your question right, then yes. The original game has a ladder that can connect to certain buildings, allowing units to access it.

No, I meant it like if there is a Snorkel/Aerial Platform like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bYnESFKe8w, not an Aerial Ladder. 

Chicago Mod previewed one awhile back but no mod currently released has a working Snorkel. 

Okay, thanks!

And btw: Hamburg and Budapest mods have Aerial Platforms in them, but do not have the correct animation, because they set up like a ladder.

I'm not quite sure what you're looking for mate, the video you posted is an ALP - Aerial Ladder Platform, which is similar to the original one in game in that it can both 'connect to buildings' to rescue people and deploy water onto a fire. What else are you looking for it to do/not to do, you mention it 'setting up like a ladder' but all aerial vehicles will do so in that way, surely? :)

The OC-D

EDIT: (Some time later... ) I think I know what you mean now, but clarify anyway...

I'm not quite sure what you're looking for mate, the video you posted is an ALP - Aerial Ladder Platform, which is similar to the original one in game in that it can both 'connect to buildings' to rescue people and deploy water onto a fire. What else are you looking for it to do/not to do, you mention it 'setting up like a ladder' but all aerial vehicles will do so in that way, surely? :)

The OC-D

EDIT: (Some time later... ) I think I know what you mean now, but clarify anyway...

I believe he is looking for something different than a straight stick ladder. Such as a Snorkel and Bronto skylifts, etc.