The Jester

Missing Texture error

Hello, I'm the Jester. And I've come to this forum in search for some help! I've begun to make a modification for my local city... I've put in a few vehicles from the american civil pack (An F150 & an Expedition, though I think I may have installed it wrong... P.S. There's no install tutorial in the pack. :/) Anyways, I put them in, went to the editor, and then I tried to place them on the map. And then it came up as this box thingy. and said something about "Missing Texture" or something. If anyone knows how to fix it, that'd be great! Thank you & Have a good day! -The Jester

When you enter in the editor.. to be able to have your vehicles etc.. you need to create prototypes which in fact you did.

1.Click on the Vehicle Name (on the side of the Screen)

2.Click Edit
3. A box comes up (at the bottom of there is an option (MODELFILE), Click browse and locate the model file.
4. First Locate the Body of the file... then create new prototypes for the doors and wheels.. (always same procedure).
5 Then restart the editor to be able to assign the doors.

(other settings for the vehicle compare with existing vehicles).

Btw...

A. A box with MISSING on it is when the model is not located.
B. Missing Texture is when the model will come all in white..