Guest new to mods

help before i break my comp!

Guest new to mods

hi i want to play MP but well 1 there is never any servers up and when me or my friend creats a server the other cant find it we have tried direct ip and we both have la mod v1.3F (which is great by the way) and the inly thing i can think of is that we have different verisions of the game he has DE i have PL both 1.3 any one no how to use multiplayer? plz help

--------------------

It doesn't matter what language game version players have. What does matter is that if you and your friend have an enabled firewall, y'all need to allow em4.exe (or em4deluxe.exe) to accept incoming connections, which a message would pop up in Windows as soon as you enter multiplayer mode for the first time.

Another thing that needs to be done in the firewall is to open ports TCP 80, TCP 58282, UDP 12345, TCP 54321, and UDP 54321. If y'all are using a firewall other than Windows Firewall, then y'all have to figure how to open the ports yourselves. If both of you are using Windows Firewall, then go to Start -> Control Panel. Select "Security Center", then select "Windows Firewall". Click on the "Exceptions" tab, then hit the "Add Port..." button. Now, to open port TCP 80 (for example), type "EM4 - TCP 80" in the Name field and type "80" in the Port Number field. TCP is already selected by default (select UDP if you're opening a UDP port). Click OK and do the same thing for the other 4 ports. When you're done, close all of those windows.

If your PC or your friend's PC is behind a router (if you or your friend has one in the house), make sure to open those 5 ports as well.

--------------------

NEW TO MODS POST: me and my freind are having same issue and tryed this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ but no luck plz help he can se my server but i cant see his and we cant join eachothers~!!@#@# :1046276128_motz: o and this may be :spamsign::stupid2: but is not | my friend can see my server but when he joins it say not found~!!!>!>>>>!>???!??!

Did you try opening the ports with your router besides the firewall? If not, try this: type in 192.168.1.1 in your web browser (U and P = Admin). You will have to find specific instructions on your router if you don't know how to do so already. I hope that helps...

Guest new to mods
Did you try opening the ports with your router besides the firewall? If not, try this: type in 192.168.1.1 in your web browser (U and P = Admin). You will have to find specific instructions on your router if you don't know how to do so already. I hope that helps...

my freind was hosting game and he was not using router and .... he was directly connected to isp and firewall was off so?... ya

Guest GadgetMan03

I have the same problem, my computer is hooked up to a router and my firewall is 100% off. but when i try to join my friends game "That i see in the lobby" it say no server found. I also tried removing the router and connect directly but i have the same problem. Any help would HELP. :|

Thanks.

Guest new to mods
I have the same problem, my computer is hooked up to a router and my firewall is 100% off. but when i try to join my friends game "That i see in the lobby" it say no server found. I also tried removing the router and connect directly but i have the same problem. Any help would HELP. :|

Thanks.

this is my friend me and him are the one with the issued btw stan or hoppah do you guys know . (stan if you do post i saw you did somthing with one of my posts)