sambo613

What PC part should I upgrade for this game to improve performance?

My current specs are: 

CPU: AMD A10-5800K 
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte FM2-A75MA-E35 
RAM: 8GB 
SSD: Samsung Evo 840 250GB
HDD: Samsung 2TB 
PSU: Corsair CX600W

I also have two monitors (used for browsing and other programs, but not really gaming).

My question is, what exactly should I upgrade on my PC? I know that my CPU was not a good choice to buy, and I regret getting it. Should I upgrade that, or my GPU for Emergency 4? I was thinking if I were to upgrade my CPU, it would be like an FX-8120 or somewhere in the 8000 series. But if I did that, I would also have to upgrade my motherboard. What would be best to upgrade? GPU or CPU/Motherboard? I'm willing to spend at least a few hundred on it, no exact budget or anything right now. I play Emergency 4 often with mods like Manhattan Mod, Brooklyn Mod, Mayberry Mod, Harbor City Mod, etc. The game usually lags and I'm thinking it might be my CPU causing the problem. 

You need to check it somewhere in your Catalyst Control Center. You could try this: http://acer--uk.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19271/~/assigning-a-graphics-card-to-an-application-with-amd-switchable-graphics

I never used an ati/amd card so I'm only familiar with the Nvidia equivalent. If that doesn't work google it for yourself or wait for someone with amd experience to post an how-to.

You don't need to upgrade for EM4.

The 7850 is a mid range card, although part of older architecture, that card can handle Bioshock Infinite. I happen to have an APU too, and yeah, they're not as good as CPUs but I believe it is not a hardware problem if your FPS is low. I don't believe an FPS of more than 30/40 is achievable on EM4, too