SparkyTheGamer

Elastic Roleplay (Medium RP)

So, recently I have decided to open a Medium Roleplay server with a friend of mine. We are currently in the process of hiring administrators that we can trust as well as faction leaders. Keep in mind, this is for San Andreas Multiplayer! If you think you can make the cut please come on our TeamSpeak which can be found at this IP: node2.gaming-frenzy.net

I love SA:MP RP and would love to, but college is too much at this time, but I'll be sure to check in sometime :) Is the server live? I could administrate your website/forum whatever you need. Just message me if you need something like that :)

Er, the server is live -> it is in beta testing until we get our forums up which we are working on right now. When the forums launch we plan on opening our doors. For now everyone is free to relax on the TeamSpeak :)

EDIT: I will go in-game and get some screenshots for you's.

EDIT2: Here are the screenshots! http://imgur.com/gkzy9OR,Cjd77h0,LTljo56,xnlxaBP,NqKXAOZ,t2A4Uq7,XXN9vTA,U7Zuwae,LfDkOfK,HxYCFO5,xR74g1i#3

Most of them of are commands/features, as well as showing off the VIP Lounge and the Mechanic job area.