FlorianOH 35/44/1

Video Tutorial about the editor of EMERGENCY 5

The video tutorial of the "World Builder 2014", the Editor of EMERGENCY 5, is now available.

Have fun, discovering the new possibilites of this powerful tool!

Please note, that the first video of the tutorial series has got English subtitles. Subtitles are missing until now for the other videos, which go more into detail. - If someone wants to provide subtitles for Englisch or even other languages, please let me know. I may link those to the videos on YouTube.

Best regards,
Heiko

The video tutorial of the "World Builder 2014", the Editor of EMERGENCY 5, is now available.

Have fun, discovering the new possibilites of this powerful tool!

Please note, that the first video of the tutorial series has got English subtitles. Subtitles are missing until now for the other videos, which go more into detail. - If someone wants to provide subtitles for Englisch or even other languages, please let me know. I may link those to the videos on YouTube.

Best regards,

Heiko

This explains how to import models as well correct? That is what the "Importing Mesh" video is about right? Also, will there be any more videos released about the editor? Thank you for these videos though! I'm sure the modders of the forum will have a field day learning these.