hk_ip213

Adding new units.

A little hint hoppah said himself internet explore can open .xmls if internet explore dont open in then there is an error in the .xml if it opens it there is something wrong with the prototype or something

@hk_ip213 need more info on what is happened is it CTDing or is it not showing up in the unit menu

sent from my samsung galexy s4 mini

I don't follow at all? I've got no clue as to what to do to make the units showup in game. I looked at them in the editor first and thought that they would work in freeplay as well, but I was wrong. Now I'm not sure what to do to get them to work. 

Edit: Not showing up on the units list IG.

Edited by RealSnow

I don't follow at all? I've got no clue as to what to do to make the units showup in game. I looked at them in the editor first and thought that they would work in freeplay as well, but I was wrong. Now I'm not sure what to do to get them to work.

Edit: Not showing up on the units list IG.

You have to edit freeplaybase.xml to get it to show up in the list copy a line and paste then drfine it to the prototype you want

http://gyazo.com/49f5811e7a4156412b59240027d79b40 -- This is all that comes in the download.

The units are showing up in game so I added them in freeplaybase.xml just like the others, I tried again in game and no new units were there.

Thats all that came from the folder once extracted?

If so looks to be like a bad extraction or bad donwload

I downloaded it twice just to make sure, it's from the link in Itchboy's LA Mod Vehicles thread.

Oh you have to add the models and prototypes to the original la mod then add the unit.xmls if it dont come with them