TheNorthernAlex

Construction Simulator 2015...deserving of the title Simulator? I think so

I have been playing this and I didn't realise that I had spent nearly 2 hours digging a hole *facepalm* its one of the better made simulators that's for sure and it definitely deserves the name, unlike them games which just has the word simulator put in the title when its a just a badly made arcade game. I watched your video Alex and I found that the steering speed can be changed by switching the handling between simulation, arcade or balanced. Keep up the great work Alex enjoying your videos and reviews etc.

Why thank you kindly good Sir, I would respond to all of your comments but for some reason or another I never can on YouTube.

Your welcome :) Hmmm I will look into that, I think it might be because I have to approve comments/replies. If you can't reply to my comments just send me a message on here and I'll pick it up ASAP.

EDIT: I found the problem, only people in my circles could reply to me. So that's changed to anyone now.